Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cinemas

Last couple weekends, I really didn't do much adventuring, was sick one weekend, and had some extra workload this past weekend. The first few weeks in October, I have quite a few places that I shall be visiting though, so stay tuned for that.
The one thing that I did get up to this weekend though, was driving around Port of Spain to find the old cinemas that were around. A few weeks, or maybe months ago, via Facebook, I saw a post by David Rudder of some pictures of quite a few cinemas around Trinidad. It was a bit of nostalgia for me, because I remember as a kid going to many of them. I thought I'd have a little fun with it, so I drove around and took some pictures of the buildings today, and tried to merge them in photoshop to give a look at past and present. It was really difficult trying to get the shots from the same angle to line up, and they are far from perfect, but I think you would get an idea of what I was going for.






No comments:

Post a Comment