Monday, August 31, 2015

53rd Independence Day

It's Independence day in Trinidad, and the celebrations started off with a military parade in the Queen's Park Savannah, which I was unable to attend because of work, but, fortunately for me, the parade passed very close to my office, so at least I got a small glimpse of what was going on. I was more excited about the fireworks show that would be held later that evening, I look forward to it every year, and I always say that I want to get some good photos, but never got around to doing so. This year I finally made more of an attempt and armed myself with a tripod and a group of friends to see if we could get anything good. The only issue was, where I was standing, there was an electrical wire right across the frame, so, next year, I will make an even better attempt.
Happy Independence Day to all.









1 comment: